FileFootage

Amber Heard’s audio of detailing getting abused by Johnny Depp in the court as the trial returned on Monday after a week-long break.

The Aquaman actor returned to the stand on Monday to testify about coming across ‘different versions’ of her ex-husband as she called it a ‘juggling act’.

“Then I get different versions of him. I get the insecure or scared version of him that lashes out in a different medium every time,” Heard said in the audio.

“So if it’s Adderall or Junkie Johnny, then he’s abusive and he’s a tyrant and he’s mean,” she added.

At this point, the Pirates of the Caribbean star put his head down to smirk.

Meanwhile, Heard continued her claims, “If I argue back with him then I’m abusive… if I don’t say anything then I’m dismissive… if I engage with him I’m part of the problem.” 


0 Comments